Your IT Resource will need to ensure that the technical environment that runs ClickHome is adequate and functional. Please take few moments to verify the minimum System Requirements are met by your server environment.
These requirements are for a typical ClickHome 3 Installation with a web server and a separate SQL server.
All specifications are Minimums.
Application Server - Runs the ClickHome Software
- Multicore 2GHz
- 8GB Ram
- 20GB Disk space, plus allowance for documents
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- IIS 7
- dot Net 4.5 Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Full - SQL Express has performance and management limits - but can be used with consultation with ClickHome at set up
- Multicore 2GHz
- 16GB RAM (Varies depending on size of organisation and server configuration. You will need more than 16GB if the server is not a standalone SQL Server. 64GB is recommended for medium and large builders)
- 60GB Diskspace, plus allowance for backups
- Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Windows 7 or above.
- Other clients are compatible e.g Mac with Silverlight but not guaranteed
- Apple iPad Running IOS either the current version or the immediate preceding version.
- Windows Tablet (Windows 7 or above, not RT)
- POP 3 Internal access (for call-up confirmations and failed messages)
- SMTP (Sending emails, limited cloud hosting supported)
- Crystal Reports 2008 (minimum of the run-time)
- Adobe PDF Reader
- MS Exchange 2007 SP1 (for integration only)
- Browser Compatible with Silverlight 5
- Compatibility with the latest releases of devices operating systems and other integrated systems is our goal. However from time to time changes implemented by other vendors require significant planning and work to adjust to, and care should be taken when planning upgrades. If in doubt contact ClickHome Support.
- We recommend having your ClickHome Install on a separate server to the SQL Server to enhance performance. We strongly recommend Exchange to be installed on a separate server as Exchange is designed to use all available memory and can consume up to 95% of Ram, this does not leave enough RAM for ClickHome to run.
- Requirements vary from client to client. This needs to be considered in your implementation plan.
ClickHome is a software development company and does not manage the configuration or set up of the environment that runs ClickHome. The ongoing responsibilities of a Client IT Resource is outlined in the Transition from Implementation to Support article.