To edit a tender;
1. Go to the Tender list in the horizontal navigation bar;
3. Select the tender that you need to edit
It will turn blue and now the buttons on the top right hand side (1,2 and 3) can be selected.
Button 1 - This is the Copy Selected Tender button
Button 2 - This is the Edit Selected Tender button
Button 3 - This is the Estimate Selected Tender button
4a. Click on the Copy Selected Tender (Button 1 above) to make a copy of the selected tender
4b. Click on the Edit Selected Tender button (Button 2 above) to make changes to the tender
4c. Click on the Estimate Selected Tender button (Button 3 above) in order to edit the tender as an estimator.
The screen displays only the packages and options selected when you created the tender or edited the tender (by clicking on button 2 above) with the exception of the packages that can be updated as a substitute for another
e.g. Facades or Air conditioning packages
The prices of the packages can be overridden by typing in new prices in the Override section.
5. In the Tender Estimation screen, there are more statuses available that the Estimator can select before completion of the Tender estimation.
6. You are able to view the Margin when the Client Mode box is unselected.
The Margin is the difference between the House price and the house cost.
To be able to view the margin, the user must have the right security settings (operation code 12114)
7. To add a document to a Tender go to the Document Upload screen on the left.