iPad Version 1.0.222.09
Modified on: Mon, 21 Nov, 2016 at 4:20 PM
Release Notes - ClickHome iPad - Version 1.0.222
Improvements and Features
- Days Ahead behind now calculates working days and not calendar dates.
- Seniors now get to see todays tasks/deliveries from supers on their iPad.
- Immediate take a Photo from an inspection question
- iPad code now allows auto dialling phone numbers from the home screen/suppliers tab/phone if phone app (eg skype) is installed.
- New preference setting - Automatically prompt to update the Contract Schedule Status when you open CallSheet
- (Settings icon> User Preferences > Jobs)
- Inspections automatically shows comment box and higlights the row when a comment is required
- Stage View now remembers last position when clicking in and out of tasks
- Scheduled Allocations for Suppliers / Trades on iPad now shows date header
- When scheduling a task with Call & Confirm, the task will now show in Wizard's 'Active' List
- Requisition Details screen
- Fixed Screen Orientation Scroll bar on Rescheduling Reasons screen
- Baseline dates are updating on sync
- Inspections - issues with areas on questions
- Downloading a document no longer resets filter
- Inspection Comment Fields Keyboard overlay issue fixed
- "Scheduled for alternative date provided by the supplier" is now showing correct date
- Task cannot be completed if the inspection fails - Also requires 3.2.1 Server upgrade
- Linked tasks show correct date, even when key task is scheduled on weekend / non working day.
- New tasks now show up in correct stage
- Task scheduling details get removed from common callsheet before sync
- Sync counter resets to 0 for contract notes after sync.
- Task progress percentage and start/end dates now showing correctly on common callsheet
- Corected Task order on common callsheet
- Fixed Date format on Items to Upload > Discussions
- Fixed Date Format in Common Callsheet
- Improved error handling of photo uploads
- Documents and Linked Documents title and description now correctly show on filter
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.