The following steps will allow a user to add a custom task into a job that may not be a standard set task.
Click on the kebab menu on the info panel within the leads, preconstruction or construction level.
Select Workflow / Callsheet > Create Custom Task
Enter the values in the fields. The Task Name, Resource Code and Stage are mandatory fields.
Click on the Create Task button to create the task.
Below the OLD UI - Silverlight:
1. Navigate to Jobs -> Detailed PreConstruction OR Detailed Construction
2. Select a Job Number from the Job List
3. Click on the bar on the right-hand side of PreConstruction (or Construction)
4. Click on the Add button
5. Fill in the fields for that custom task
6. Then, click on the Save icon on the right-hand side of the screen
The new custom task will now appear in the Task list