An item in a template that requires renaming can be achieved by following these steps.
1. Log into ClickHome 3 with a user account which has the System Administration security role assigned to them.
2. In the left hand menu tree navigate to Administration>(Lead or Preconstruction or Construction)>Templates.
3. Find the template and click on "Edit".
4. Find the task that requires renaming and click on "Details".
5. Next to Template Item delete the text of the task name and type in the new name.
6. Click on the Save icon in the right hand corner
7. Scroll down the page until you find the heading "Apply Template Items".
8. Click on Update change to jobs (this will apply the renamed task across all jobs that have this task as unplanned.