Once a tender has reached the contract status, you can no longer edit the tender.
A variation to the tender must be created instead.
Creating a variation enables you to include or exclude packages, options and custom options once a tender has reached the contract status.
Select the Tender and click on the Add New Tender Variation button .
The new Tender Variation screen has the Variation Name that can be edited, a Variation Type, the Status and a Print button where you can select the type of Variation report to print out depending on the type of variation.
The different Tender Variation Status are as below:
(1) - Make a change to the tender - select ann option that isn't already selected
(2) - The selected option will be displayed in the section (2) in pane 1
(3) - If requried, the Reprice button can be used to update all selected variation prices with the new prices that have been entered since the variation was created.
(1) - If you unselect an item from the tender it will display as a negative QTY or if you change the quantity it will just increase or decrease.
(2) - This the Total Variation Price for all selected packages and options (included and excluded).
The items that are displayed in pane 1 as part of the variation can be clicked on and the information on them will appear in pane 3;
In the Pricing and Structure tab of pane 1 there is a subtotal of the contract without the variations, a total value of draft variations and of approved variations;
NOTE: Rejected variations will be viewable on the tender screen however these will not be included in the value of the tender.