How to - create a tender in MobileLeads
Modified on: Mon, 23 Apr, 2018 at 8:47 AM
- Create a lead or search for a lead
- Go to the tenders tab
- Select a house type and a price level (if applicable)
- Click on 'Begin Tender'
- You will be directed to the newly created tender in the 'Overview' tab;
- Click on the 'Packages' tab to go through the package categories and make selections for the tender
- You can search for packages by keyword or navigate through the categories in the tree on the left
- As you search or move through the categories you can click on the package itself to open up details or you can select it by clicking on the select button
- If you open it up you will then be able to see details and photo's, additionally if you have access to override the price, you can do that here as well
- Now save your changes before moving to the 'Options'
- NOTE: if you move away from the page without saving you should have a reminder appear to warn you to save
- Click on the options tab
- You can search or navigate through the categories on the left to find the options you want to select
- NOTE: you will see that the search puts the options into categories so everything with 'door' get's put into "Internal Doors' or 'Door Furniture'
- To select the option click on it and a popup window will appear with more details
- You need to select the option first 'Select Product' and then you can allocate the quantity and areas of quantities if applicable
- NOTE: you can also provide an override price if you have access to do so, view additional photos and write notes if required
- Close the pop when you are finished
- Then you can continue to select other options or you can save before moving onto custom options
- NOTE: You will be able to see the total price of the option based on the quantity you have chosen
- Click on the custom options tab
- Click on the 'New Custom Option' button to add a custom option
- In the popup window you can;
- name the custom option or leave it set to the default name 'New Custom Option (1)',
- provide a quantity and;
- provide areas for the quantities if required
- Close the popup when you are finished
- Then save
- NOTE: if you decide to remove this custom option you can click on it and use the 'remove option' button
- Now that you have been through the whole tender you can progress the tender from 'Draft' status to 'Client Review' by using the button 'Finalise'.
- After clicking Finalise a popup window will appear where you can confirm your action by clicking 'Change Status'
- The other thing you can do is generate a report, click o the drop down arrow next to 'Reports', and select a report and it will be generated for you
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.