How To - Responding to Variations
Modified on: Mon, 23 Apr, 2018 at 9:30 AM
- Log into MyHome
- Go to Tenders
- Select the tender you are working on (sometimes there are several)
- Click on 'Review Variations'
- They will be in reverse order so the latest one is at the top
- After reviewing the variation you can click on 'Approve' or 'Reject'
- To approve a variation click on 'Approve'
- Then in the popup window, sign in the allocated area and click on 'Send Approval'
- After approving the variation there will be a date stamp and a signature
- To reject a variation click on 'Reject'
- Then in the popup window click on 'Reject Variation'
- After rejecting the variation the status will change to 'Rejected'
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.