Search is at the core of our new user interface and we've made it both powerful and easy to use.
Below are two screen shots, a MyTask search and a Contract search.
The criteria is on the left side. You can run a search, add some more criteria, run the search again, change the criteria.. and repeat until you find what you want.
At the moment, you can search for Contracts and Tasks. Here are some of the contract criteria you can use.
- Custom Search - up to 6 predefined complex criteria defined by the business, including integration with external systems.
- System contract filters - My Contracts (allocated to one of the job roles such as Contract admin, Supervisor, Salesperson), CallCentre for new leads managed by the Call Centre Team, Deadpool for leads that did not succeed but can be remarketed to.
- Keywords that can be used to find segments of address, client name or from related notes.
- Contract number for a specific job.
- Client name
- Job Type allowing selection of multiple job types.
- Business Unit to group by different company groups or entities.
- Contract Type (which is a customisable field at the overall contract level)
- House type the client is building
- Facade of the house being built
- Template can be used if a job type is selected
- Region can be used if a job type is selected
- Status such as pending, active, finalised
- Milestone that the individual job has reached
- Stage the job is currently in
- Council that the job is in
- Estate that the house is being built in
- Roles for Sales Person, Contract Admin and Supervisor allowing you to select multiple users for each role.
- Progress is a filter that can be used to find contracts based on workflow progress - this can be based on summaries to make it easy to compare and search jobs with different templates, progress at individual tasks or resource codes.
- In each of the four boxes - planned, completed, not planned or not completed, you can select summaries (or tasks or resource codes) to match your requirements.
- Example using Summaries, Site Inspection completed but Slab not planned to show jobs sitting and waiting for slab start.
Tasks can use the contract criteria to find the contracts and jobs, and then additionally filter by
- Favourite Tasks You can favourite tasks when you are looking at a task list and you click on the star in the task list. This can be useful when you are focused on a particular set of tasks, and you combine it with the progress filters above.
- Task Filters include options for MyTasks, MyTeams Tasks, Late Tasks, Upcoming Tasks and Current Tasks.
- Task name will match the task name, but also if you add a * at the end will do a match for tasks that start with your entry
- Resource Code for internal tasks like Drafting or Shires, or external (construction) tasks like Carpenter.
- Assigned To is the resource (staff or contractor or supplier) allocated to the task.
- Summaries and Milestones are almost the same thing. Summaries are on a task but do not update the contract milestone when completed, milestones are on a task, and do update the contract when completed.
- Stage is against the task
- Template Item Ids is a little cheat we have at the moment. If you have some more specific requirements to find a specific set of tasks easily, your IT team can advise you to use a set of Template Item Ids to match them. We may improve this in the future to choose multiple tasks or templates
- Departments is a new feature that can be used to group resource codes together.
- Forecast Start From and Until, Forecast End From and Until to select date ranges
See the video below for a quick overview of searching in ClickHome's new user interface.