When you have a new job that needs to be set up in order for tasks to be assigned.
- Click on Jobs in the navigation menu
- Select 'New'
- Click on 'New' in the Job List
- The Job Owner will be automatically populated
- Enter a Job Number
- Enter a client if required
- Select a Job Status
- Select a Job Supervisor
- Set the job priority if required
- Enter the address details on the right hand side
- Enter any other details such as general job notes or instructions
- If required enter the latitude and longitude of the job as well as any directions
- Enter the estimated dates and days
- Click 'Save'
The greyed out fields will not be enabled until you have entered a Job Number
The status will default to 'active'